Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Bread & Butter But Not Pudding


Still remember I used 10 slice of breads to make Mini Bread Pizza?
After molding the bread in round shape, you may find a lot of bread crumb left over. 
It's wasted to throw it away, so I decided to make a dish out of it.
I was thinking of Bread & Butter Pudding, but I just simplify the steps and other ingredients, my hubby like it ^^

1) Cut the bread crumb into small pieces.
2) Boil fresh milk in pan, do not boil, add butter.
3) After the butter melted, add 2 table spoon of sugar (depends how sweet you want it, you can add more if you want it to be sweeter).
4) When it cool down a bit, soak the bread into the ilk+butter+sugar.
5) Then ready a tray with foil, pour the bread on top of it, use your hand to mold a round shape.
6) Put it into the oven with 250 celcius, bake for 15 minutes.
7) After done, sprinkle icing sugar on top of it and decorate with strawberry, done!

No comments:

Post a Comment